Saturday, July 26, 2008

Moving

Well, the time has come. Our time in DC is coming to an end. We only have 2 more weeks here before heading up north to spend a few weeks with Kerri's planning. So that means that we now have to start looking for places in Provo to live so that my parents are stuck with us for very long. Browsing the net I have found some really nice places to live, but they are for "young professionals" translation: we want you to buy something you can't afford. I don't count as a young professional yet, but Kerri does.

This weekend has been a lot of fun. Last night we went up to Silver Springs to a Moroccan restaurant with out neighbors. It was really good, and they had a belly dance show. At one point the four of us joined all got up and joined in. We looked like fools. After dinner we went to the new Batman movie. It is good. I felt like it was a bit too long, and both Kerri and I have mixed feelings about it. On the way home some black guys got on the metro and started to beat box. and out of no where, a drunk Latino stood up and start to rap, while unbuttoning his shirt. It was hilarious! and then on the walk home we saw a drunk white guy trying to fly. It wasn't working for him.

Today we went to the National Geographic Museum. It was nice, and tonight we have tickets to the Lion King. we are excited.

So that's about it for now. I'll let you know if anything more exciting happens.

No comments: