
Ok, I am so enthralled with my lunch right now that I just had to tell someone about it. As you saw a few blog posts ago, Chase and I are being super healthy right now and one of the things sitting in our fridge in Greek style yogurt and I am in love with it! Right now, I am eating Greek style yogurt with ground flaxseed and strawberries with a touch of Splenda and I feel like I am eating strawberry cheesecake. It's divine! If I were you, I would go out and buy some right now. Mmmmm...
2 comments:
Oh thanks for the suggestion. I want to go get some right now :D
You can make your own, you'll just need to get a yogurt maker from Williams-Sonoma. Homemade yogurt is one of the greatest things in the world. Oh, and I've been meaning to tell you something about your carpet: DO NOT SHAMPOO IT UNTIL YOU MOVE OUT!! Shampooing will remove any scotch guard and the soap residue will attract more dirt, so just wait until you move out. It will look better that way.
Post a Comment