
I guess this title is fitting for two reasons. I have now embarked on a new weight loss program, so I will be the fat boy running, but the real reason I posted is because we just watched this movie and it is great. I am probably behind the times, and heaven help us if my parents watched this before us (we thought we had them beat with Lars and the Real Girl. Little did we know that not only had they watched it, they owned it). Anyway, I recommend it to anyone. And to those who question my taste since recommending À la folie... pas du tout or in English: He Loves me, He loves me not, (I think you all should see it) don't worry, this movie doesn't have a creepy twist half way through the movie. It is quite normal. I'd write more but I have bio midterm to take in the next 12 hours, and I think it would be wise to spend at least 20 minutes studying for it.
1 comment:
Yeah, that's all fine and dandy, but have you seen Hot Fuzz? Best. Cop movie. Ever. Made by the same guys.
I fully support your running, though. I'm starting to feel like I need to do something like that too, I just haven't decided exactly how I want to exercise yet.
Post a Comment