So today my theory paper was due. I have been working on it all week, and trying to keep up on my other homework at the same time. I finished the paper last night at 1:00 and BAM I immediately have a head cold that came complete with a fever and head congestion, and raspy voice. There went any sleep I could have gotten last night. I have been sweating all day today in class and can't concentrate. Needless to say, I am doing nothing to night. I am also not doing well on my diet. I am tying to be high protien low carb and low fat, but I'm sick and don't care about nutritional information. I have been downing high carb orange juice all day.
Well I get to class so I can turn my stuff in, and I get my paper back that I wrote for Poli Sci 341. I got a C+. That is the worse I have ever done on a paper. I am a bit suprised because he followed my arguments, he just though they were vaugue, and the paper was un polished. Whatever. All I need is a C to get my degree.
Well I'm signing off. I want to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment