Thursday, September 25, 2008

Overwhelmed

Well I am starting to feel a bit overwhelmed. Partly because I have done a really bad job at managing my time, and partly because my classes are kicking my trash. I have two classes that both have about 150 pages a week in reading, plus responses. On top of that I am supposed to be working on my capstone paper. Then I have my econ class which is really interesting, except I have no idea what is going on anymore.

I tried to do my econ homework that is due on Monday but I couldn't. I tried to read for my political science class, but I left the book at home. I started researching for my capstone paper, but can't really do much on that right now. I can't work on my 6-8 paper for my poli sci class because I don't have the stuff with me, and I can't start writing my 3 page econ paper either.

I know I am beginning to freak out about nothing, and really by Monday all that has to be done is my econ homework, my econ paper, and a pretty good draft of my poli sci paper. I'd like to say that I'll have a lot of sources for my theory paper due in 10 days found as well. Lets hope.

I only have 12 credits. 9 are super hard (meaning unbelievably time consuming), 3 are a waste of my time. I can do this. I am certain. Graduation is only 15 credits away. I think I can, I think I can...

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Graduation is like death: sooner or later it will happen to you too.