Sunday, November 9, 2008
Finally Over
This is the other half of Chase and Kerri speaking. It is finally over. So for those of you who don't know, I've been studying for months to take the FM2 actuarial exam (yes, that is the one I almost passed this summer). Well, I took it yesterday and I think it went really good. There were only four questions total that I didn't know how to do which is pretty good in comparison to a total of 35 questions on the exam. I was so proud of myself for doing so well. But of course, I have to wait another 8 weeks to find out the actual test results which means that I literally won't find out till next year! How crazy is that? In other news, I am going to the dentist this week to have my first filling. And I get to follow the first one by four more. No cavities my entire life and then, boom! Five! So I get to eat milkshakes and mashed potatoes and pudding for a day. In other news, Chase got new contacts this week and he looks really hott, I have to admit. So that's my update. It should be smooth sailing here on out for the rest of the year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Congrats on the test being over and the new contacts... ha ha! I sure miss you guys!
Post a Comment