So I don't have much exciting to tell about my life while Chase is off working because I've been studying my butt off to take my first actuarial exam in a couple of weeks. It seems to be going well but I'm still really nervous about it. I did put the books down to enjoy our vacation in Williamsburg this past weekend and I'll be stopping again tomorrow so I can play with Mindy all weekend. I should be studying right now actually but I wanted to get on here and add a few pictures for everyone. Here's some pictures that Chase took of Marine 1 when he watched it land at the White House. The last one is a picture of President and Mrs. Bush if you couldn't tell.
We are having a fun time if you can't tell. I was on my way back from the grocery store today and I saw a huge motorcade go by. One goes by our apartment at least once a day so you would think it's old hat by now but it isn't. I still get excited every time one goes by as I try to figure out who's in the car. I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment