1 week left. That's all I have and guess what? My drive to continue went kaputz tonight. By next wednesday I need to have 1 25 page paper written, 1 5-7 page paper written 1 bio final taken and 1 econ final finished. I know that doesn't sound like a a lot. and I am not too stressed about it. To be fair my capstone paper is pretty much done. I've been writing it for the past 2 months. The problem is that I've been writing it for 2 months and am sick of it.
I met with my professor about it today. He liked my findings section, but I had to spend a lot of time explaining what I did. He was really confused. But in the end he was more ok with my work. Funny, becuase he gave me an 89 so I don't really think it was all that bad. I need to redo some of my tests and analysis but that should be pretty easy to fix. I've spent the past few days fixing my research design section adn today I was supposed to take all the comments my sister made when she looked at it and fix my theory section. But I didn't. I slept instead. I could start working on my paper now, but I don't want to . I am still tired so I think I am going back to bed. Its hard to be motivated becuase now I am doing the painful job of editing. I have gotten between an 86% and 92% on all my papers so I think to myself, there isn't a whole lot of improvements to be made, but then again, there could be.
So here's the game plan to get me to survive till finals. work on my capstone tomorrow and Thursday. Hope that by Thursday night my paper will be done (it better, I've easily spent 50 hours on the stupid thing so far this semester. I think I am making it harder than it should be). Friday day work on my take home final, Friday night take my wife to temple square to look at lights and see MoTab. Saturday morning work on take home final, Saturday afternoon get hair cut, Saturday night work on final. Try to take a break on Sunday. Monday finish take home final and begin studying for bio. Tuesday cram for econ test. Wednesday turn in capstone and 341 final, take bio and econ final. Wednesday night crash and burn.
And if needed, both my take home and 341 final can be turned in next Thursday. Lets hope it doesn't come to that.
Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment