Wednesday, December 17, 2008

I'm finished!

I'm done with finals! I just finished my last one. It feels great, but I am frustrated. Before I explain, please know that I am not fretting, I will not worry about the end result, and I know everything will be just fine, so please do not right any of the sentiments in the comments. My last final today was for econ 459. I studied really hard for in and understand the math and everything. The test was 5 problems. Problems 1 and 2 I did ok on, 3 I think I nailed, 4 probably did good, but problem 5 killed me. My professor used this problem to teach us a new concept. It required really confusing algebra. Although I could tell you exactly how to get what he was looking for, I couldn't manipulate the problem correctly. I hate it when teachers think that a test is the proper place to teach concepts. If he had put the concept we learned on the test I would have been fine. But as with all of my classes, my finals don't really affect the final grade.

I turned in my capstone and 341 finals this morning. I think I'll get a B in both those classes, and I took my biology final this morning. That class was a waste of my time. So now I get to enjoy the semester break without anything to do, and come January start my last course that I am taking independent study.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

You're awesome! I am so proud of you!!!! I hope you really enjoy your break.

Anonymous said...

being done is one of the greatest feelings ever. enjoy your Christmas!