Sunday, March 15, 2009

Pi Day!



As any math person would know, yesterday was Pi Day and being the math nerd that I am, we just had to celebrate. For those of you who don't remember math, pi is a number that has infintely many decimals and is most commonly used to calculate the circumference and radius of a circle. So to honor this lovely number, Chase and I ate nothing but circular food yesterday. For breakfast, we ate waffles and sausage patties. For dinner, we made pizza which Chase did an excellent job of making one of them perfectly round by tossing the pizza dough in the air. And of course, no Pi Day celebration would be complete without eating pie for dessert. I feel we made pi very proud yesterday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is a terrific way to celebrate pi day!! We had pancakes for breakfast too - so I guess we did a little celebrating too :D Happy pi day! (even though it's a little late . . .)

Chelsea said...

Chase knows how to toss pizza dough in the air? That's so cool!