Ella Mae Carlile arrived on November 5th. We are debating how to share pictures, without broadcasting her image to the world, so this blog might go private in the near future. For more info, please email us.
Congrats you two! So happy for you. I love that you used "Mae" in her name! Does it have a special meaning? Oh, and if you can, send pics! macarlile@gmail.com
6 comments:
Wahoo! Congratulations! Hope mother, baby and dad are all doing well. If you do take this blog private I want in.
Congrats you two! So happy for you. I love that you used "Mae" in her name! Does it have a special meaning? Oh, and if you can, send pics! macarlile@gmail.com
Congratulations! What a beautiful name!
I don't have Kerri's email, I know Kerri from freshmen year at BYU, she knows who I am. My email is tracy4belts@yahoo.com
Congrats!!! So excited for the two (three) of you! Ella Mae is such a sweet name.
Please put up pics soon - can't wait to see her!
Congratulations! Hope everything is going well for you all and that you're getting enough sleep. :) Miss you! I'd love some pictures too!
Congrats!!! I would love to see pictures! I'm so excited for you guys!
Post a Comment