Friday, February 12, 2010

Febraury

So it has been several weeks since I let you all know what is happening. I am happily settling into my job at Property Solutions. I finally received my own clients yesterday so I now have 30 different accounts that I manage. My company is such a fun place to work. Yesterday, we had a company Valentine's party. So we all decorated Valentine's mail boxes just like you do in the third grade and then passed out valentines to everyone. I was hoping to win a prize for my box but other people were just way too creative.

In other news, Chase got a new job title. He is the Small Business Liason for Salt Lake City and he is enjoying the new responsibilities. He has also started hearing back from graduate schools and it is definitely in our future this year. We'll let you all know where he ends up going and where we end up moving.

That's the most recent news. The next week has a lot of fun things to celebrate so I will probably have pictures to post later on.

2 comments:

kimi + joe said...

How exciting on all accounts. I would FULLY support a graduate school back east -- say Virginia! You'll have family and amazing friends so close :)

Mary Ann Carlile said...

I hope he applied for some in Minnesota;) And I would have LOVED to see a picture of your Valentines box! Your work sounds fun and interesting!