Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cap and Gown

Its official. I am walking this Thursday and Friday. I picked up my cap and gown this morning. Its a good thing I lied about my weight when I bought the gown (that's right, I said bought. Renting was not an option for undergrads) because I am swimming in the one I have. I think it gapes a bit too much at the bottom but who are we kidding, if they wanted graduates to be fashionable, they wouldn't make us wear the cap and gown.The tassel has to be forced under the button on the mortar board to stay in place, but at least mine is white, not brown or pink (no offense for those of you with a BFA or who graduated in General Studies. Pink is not the most masculine color). And I got my free t-shirt that says Alum 2009. It will be great to wear when I am working outside or at the gym.

That's all for now.

No comments: