Thursday, April 16, 2009

Britains got talent

This week it seems like everyone is talking about Susan Boyle, the new singing sensation from Britains got talent. Not that I have a problem with this. From her appearance, and background you don't expect much (honestly who expects a 40-something unemployed, frumpy looking, aspiring professional singer to be any good). However, she is actually really talented and there are reports that she is already in contract talks with Sony BMG even though the competition isn't even over.

What people don't realize is that another woman, Fabia Cerra, also impressed the judges with her dance routine. She to is older but won't reveal her age because if she is a good dancer, age doesn't matter. She wore high heals, red fishnets, and a black something to dance in. And she danced, or at least tried to. The problem is that a strategically placed tassel fell off during the routine. So the TV station had to put strategically placed Union Jacks on her body. According the The Daily Telegraph (a London newspaper) the TV stations is also being investigated on charges that they broke decency laws. I can't embed the video, but the URL is posted below. It is fairly benign, but watch till the end, because it is disgusting, and yet funny at the same time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jFQS9Fci4SY

2 comments:

rob said...

And I thought I found weird stuff on the internet. Go her, though.

Anonymous said...

that is hilarious!! i am so glad you shared this :D