Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentine's Day


So I just had to take two seconds to brag about my adorable husband. As you know, Saturday was Valentine's day and I am such a sucker for holidays so I am big in to celebrating everything. And I had been anticipating this day for a while because Chase had decided to make dinner for me. He made me a three course meal complete with two cocktails (virgin, of course). He made homemade tomato soup, spinach salad and shrimp pasta which you can see is really healthy food. I attempted at making a red velvet cake for dessert but it actually turned out hot pink and I didn't cook it long enough so it was gross. We figured it was good not to have all the extra calories. Now my favorites surprise was that Chase bought me a dozen red roses and had them delivered to the house. He told me earlier in the week that he wasn't getting me flowers so I was really happy. It was just a wonderfully romantic evening at home and I loved every minute of it! How'd I get so lucky to have such a cute husband?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so cute! Chase is a sweet guy :D Glad you had a good day :)

Mary Ann Carlile said...

Hey guys! It's your long-lost cousins in Nebraska! Hope things are going well - we found your blog through Charles and Christies'. We would love to invite you to ours (since it is private) so send me your email so we can invite you! My email is: macarlileatgmaildotcom.
Love,
Blake and Mary Ann Carlile