Friday, December 17, 2010

Babies and adults

So I get to watch Ella during the day right now. It is hard. I wish I could be doing something else. Everyone says it gets better. It tends to get worse before better though. All the stuff you read in books is mostly crap. You see, they tell you what a normal baby should be doing, and then they say there is no normal. Hmmmm whats up with that?

Ella is doing well. She has a double chin, chunky legs, and a long torso. This is problematic when it comes to onesies. You see, weight wise she fits the 0-3 months onesies. They are just short. So to you entrepenuer out there, start selling onesies in tall settings. It would make this baby happier. She is just starting to smile, and has giggled at me. She found her reflection in a mirror and got really excited. She isn't fond of her crib, but we're working on that, and she love sleeping on her side.

Another observation: Ella behaves like a few adults I know. Does that mean she is mature for her age? or are the adults behaving like babies?

Ella has some pretty amazing presents to open on Christmas Day, too bad she won't care. I still like them.

Oh, and I finished my first semester of graduate school. I hated a lot of it. I persevered, got really good grades, and have decided that graduate school is a necessary evil.

Merry Christmas!

No comments: