Friday, October 15, 2010

Kerri's Birthday

Due to circumstance I was not able to get Kerri 27 roses and 27 balloons for her birthday this year. But I think what I did get her was even better. I got her this:



She has been wanting one of these for the past 36 weeks, so I decided a Petunia Picklebottom diaper bag was the perfect gift. The only unfortunate thing was that this wasn't a surprise. I wasn't about to pick a diaper bag our for her, and Kerri knew ahead of time that this was her present. But I still think she's happy she got it.

Since her birthday was over conference weekend we didn't do much. We went to lunch between sessions and then after priesthood session we caught up with some of my friends in my program and went to Oktoberfest. It was fun. We enjoyed our lemonade while watching my friends drink beer from all over the world. On our way out we had some of the best apple strudel ever and then we out to dinner.

Hopefully next year we'll be able to something more extravagant.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

I love my Petunia Picklebottom! Good job Chase.