Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Working Girl

I'm back in the game! Today was the first day of my fabulous new job. After two months of unemployment, I am earning my keep again. Now some of you might be thinking that I got a job a little while ago. There was a teaching position I was looking at but in the last two weeks, I was interviewed and offered my current position and I couldn't be happier. I'm basically a statistical analyst for a company that analyzes the quality of healthcare that people are receiving and I'm really excited about it. I'm finally getting the chance to use my masters degree. I just wanted to share the happy news with everyone!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

I am way happy for you!

Kirsti said...

Yay awesome! It's always nice to feel like all the time and energy and money you put into school was worth something. :)