So we know that is has been a while since you last heard any update on our lives and many of you have probably given up on us updating our blog. So, to make up for the lack of writing, we are giving you huge news to celebrate....
Chase and I are having a baby! We found out around the same time that Chase decided on going to ASU for graduate school. My due date is November 12 and I am about 14 weeks along. We are really excited to become parents even though we know there are going to be a lot of life changes one right after another. With so much coming up the in the next few months, I am sure that our blog posts will be more frequent and there will be plenty pictures of a new home, bigger belly and fun adventures. We have a lot to look forward to!
7 comments:
Yeah!! Congratulations!!
Yay! Now I can spread the word :) - so happy for you! Can't wait to hear the details, gender, names, nursery stuff. So excited for you!
Wahoo, this is marvelous news! I'm thrilled for you guys.
Yay again! I'm so excited for you guys. I hope things continue to go well and that you enjoy the adventure as much as possible! :)
Congrats! That is so awesome! Please keep us updated, and we love buying baby gifts...hint hint!
I forgot to tell you (you probably already figured it out) but none of the boy Carlile grandchildren have had boys to pass the Carlile name down - so it's up to you! The pressure is on! Let us know as soon as you know!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so happy for you! And congrats on the move! I hated moving but once you get there it's not so bad. Congrats you two!!!
Post a Comment